We'll be celebrating Field Day with a special version of cocktails+craft featuring camp crafts and a summer cocktail.
$5 donation on site (cash or credit ok)
2-4pm (field day is 1-6 so stick around!)
Come make friendship bracelets, pet rocks, bubble paintings with us! We'll be making a new concoction - the Somerset Fizz featuring Green Hat Gin, Gordy's Fine Brine, and Embitterment orange bitters.
This is a family-friendly event and we cannot wait to hang out with you all outside in the SUN.
About Field Day:
Field Day returns for the 4th year, delivering a day of fun, food, and fantastic entertainment that brings together friends from around the DC area. Curated by Little Salon, the event is free and features live music, puppetry, crafts, yoga, yard games, and lounging in the grass with some of your favorite folks.
Though we will have a limited number of hot dogs/veggie dogs on hand, this is a potluck-style event, so load up your picnic basket and join us as we kick off summer right.
* Near Northeast: Eclectic indie rock
* Rye & Dirty Bluegrass
* Christopher Broholm: Puppetry @ http://instagram.com/holmbrohoholm
* Cocktails+Craft: Camp-style crafts @ http://cocktailsandcraft.com/
* With Love DC: Yoga demonstration and class
This is a community event, put on by everyone:
* Entertainment curated by Little Salon
* Design courtesy of Made By Little @ http://madebylittle.com/
* Stage by AllenBuilt, Inc.
* Grills by Tough Temple CrossFit
* Supporting/ed charity: Pat of Let's Play America
Enormous thanks to our sponsors, who allow us to support the local artists, performers, and organizations contributing to Field Day 2016. Sponsors include:
* Giant Food
Location: Capello Park, a couple blocks north of Friendship Heights Metro.
FYI: a bathroom and air conditioning are available for those who need it.